Advices for smooth classes
- be on time, bring your yoga mat and everything you need for the practice.
- we do not have mats, towels, oil or water to lend out.
- show your access card every morning at the entrance.
- only participants have access to the hall.
- we will be in the big hall at the end of the DGI building.
- no photos or video during classes.
- take your shoes off before entering the hall.
- you can place your mat on the floor and leave your belongings on the seats.
- assistants are there to help you place your mat and bag if needed.
- dont leave your things in the changing rooms but on the seats inside the hall.
- please keep the floor free of things not needed for the practice.
- full primary series in the front rows and part primary further back.
- follow Sharaths’ count up till your last asana then join again for backbends and finishing asana.
- intermediate classes will start immediately after the primary class
– please be ready and prepared.
- Sharath reserves the right to stop anyone who does not perform an asana sufficiently.
- please be respectful if he stops and asks you to move back.
- listen to Sharath and follow his rhythm.
Enjoy the workshop ?
Namaste Susanna & Jens